|Title:||Project Accountant, Commercial Construction|
|Graycor Company:||Graycor Construction Company|
|Location:||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
At Graycor, You will be Responsible for:
- Establish billing and invoicing formats and processes, and ensure expedition of delivery/ collections after review and approval. Utilize JDEdwards and Textura for tracking and processing.
- Enforce Company and client schedule and documentation requirements, such as billing cutoff dates, receipt of executed contractors, insurance certificates, subcontracts/change orders, waivers, affidavits, supporting waivers, etc.
- Review project contracts and make accounting-related provisions.
To be Successful in this Role, You will Need:
- Previous experience performing the responsibilities detailed above required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in accounting or general administration preferred but not required.
- Previous construction project accounting experience required.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards accounting software (or similar software) is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Why Build with Graycor's Growing, Dynamic Team?
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with each other, our clients, and our partners.
We’re Building Something More.
ABOUT THE GRAYCOR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.
For more information, visit our website at www.graycor.com