|Graycor Company:||Graycor Construction Company|
At Graycor, You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Review, approve and process submittals and shop drawings
- Update project schedules
- Assist in the RFI process
- Work on project closeout
- Shop visits for material fabrication/procurement status updates
- Update meeting minutes, issue bulletins
- Review and assemble Construction Change Notices and bulletin pricing; follow up with subcontractors
- Participate in policy formulation for business unit and make recommendations to management.
- Undergraduate degree in construction management, engineering, or relevant discipline.
- Between one to three years of commercial construction experience with an emphasis on retail, movie theatres, distribution centers, manufacturing, hospitality and/or office buildings.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience using Primavera Products (P3, P6, Contract Manager); project management software (Sage, CMC, Contract Manager, Plans and Specs, Constructware, SharePoint and Viewpoint) required. Additional estimating software experience (Timberline, Win Est., Quote Express, On-Screen Quantity Takeoff) is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with managers and co-workers.
- Conveying a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail, while projecting a positive, proactive desire to support a broad range of initiatives. The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment is crucial
Why Build with Graycor's Growing, Dynamic Team?
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients, our partners, and each other.
We’re Building Something More.
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.
For more information, visit our website at www.graycor.com
The Graycor family of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer