|Title:||Employment Branding / Marketing Specialist|
|Graycor Company:||Graycor Services|
|Location:||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
Our Employment Brand Specialist will help us share our unique culture by driving execution of our recruitment marketing and brand efforts (digital, graphic, environmental and experiential). This is a highly collaborative role; you’ll partner with recruiting and marketing teams as well as various senior leaders to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and retention goals.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Effectively promote Graycor culture, values and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Partner closely with human resources and operating company leadership to refine our unique employer value proposition
- Collaborate closely with recruiting and marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on project engineering and construction-specific hiring and retention
- Ensure recruiting materials, Graycor careers page, and Graycor offices and projects reflect the desired employment brand and culture.
Create content (photos, infographics, stories) and regularly post to Graycor careers page and social media channels, ensuring message and employment brand consistency across all channels.
Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Graycor as a great place to work and communicate our unique culture.
Stay up-to-date on social media and other digital communications trends and innovations to develop new employer branding ideas.
- Track and evaluate metrics and data analytics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness and results.
- Coordinate, support and/or attend industry networking, charitable giving/community support, and other employer branding events
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Recent experience in employment branding/marketing/storytelling; previous recruiting experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred.
- Basic understanding of employer branding and building engaging marketing content.
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong digital communication / software skills in Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, (especially InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop) required; experience using various tools and apps for making infographics preferred.
Proven eye for imagery, video, info-graphics, and other graphic design and layout items.
- Experience maintaining employer social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GlassDoor, Instagram, etc.) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative to follow up and follow through on project deliverables.
- Willingness to travel to offices and project sites as needed.