|Graycor Company:||Graycor Services|
|Location:||Chicago, IL (Oakbrook Terrace)|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
Reports to the Director, Human Resources, Graycor Services LLC.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate and execute programs and best practices to support all recruiting and staffing efforts.
- Promote and reinforce Graycor’s employer brand and value proposition to help attract and assess a diverse pool of potential candidates.
- Drive the search process by being an active partner with the hiring manager and business unit leaders during the course of the search, including being part of the interview process, to ensure consistent recruiting, selection and hiring processes.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Improve the company’s internet presence, including the Company careers page and leveraging social media to proactively promote the Company’s employer brand and value proposition.
- Establish a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the Company, both internally and externally.
- Educate hiring managers and interviewers on legal guidelines for interviewing, testing and orienting new employees.
- Set goals to measure recruiting performance; drive activities to meet and exceed the achievement of these key metrics.
- Partner with external staffing vendors to augment staffing efforts and be responsible for vendor management.
- Coordinate and execute college and military recruiting strategies and programs.
- Ensure compliance and accurate reporting for applicant tracking.
- Perform other duties as required.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, engineering, construction management or relevant discipline.
- Previous full life-cycle recruiting and staffing experience; construction industry recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Previous construction or project engineering experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with online recruitment tools (intranet job posting, job boards, social media recruiting, etc.)
- To convey a sense of urgency and project a proactive desire to connect with and support a broad range of managers within Graycor’s different operating companies.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point); experience with applicant tracking software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required with the ability to run meetings.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Thought leadership and critical thinking skills with a metrics-driven approach to solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive recruiting and employee relations issues.