|Title:||Project Executive, Cold Storage & Food Processing|
|Graycor Company:||Graycor Construction Company|
|Job Function:||Business Development|
This position reports to the General Manager of our Charlotte regional office.
At Graycor, You Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Create and execute strategic business development plan for the food and beverage processing and storage markets as a recognized expert in the food industry,. Develop strategies to optimize project opportunities and meet growth objectives.
- Build client relationships. Initiate new client contacts, organize and tender qualification data to clients, and supplement proposal effort as required, within approved budget goals. Manage client relationships from initial lead to close out. Promote goodwill with Owner’s representatives to develop repeat business opportunities.
- Develop an overall proposal and budgeting strategy, in collaboration with Estimating and Operations. Partner with General Managers and the Director of Operations to develop specific plans to determine and implement new market initiatives.
- Oversee preconstruction, including design, estimating and project management personnel. Manage the preparation of conceptual preconstruction budgets and schedules with milestones for critical activities and direct project managers in schedule preparation based on client needs.
- Lead the development of major proposals, presentations and brochure materials to win business. Train and assist project personnel to make effective client presentations.
- Develop and maintain a wide network by attending and participating in food processing industry associations (DBIA, ULI, NAIOP, CURT, IARW, IACSIC, FPSA, & PMMI).
- Communicate with Design Consultants, General Managers, Director of Operations, and the VP/Manager of Estimating to maintain management team efficiency.
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients, our partners, and each other.
ABOUT THE GRAYCOR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.