|Title:||Sr. Quality Engineer, Heavy Industrial|
|Graycor Company:||Graycor Services|
At Graycor, You Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Develop project specific quality plans based on contract and programmatic requirements;
- Review project specific quality plans requirements with project personnel, as well as, monitor and support its implementation, including those of subcontractors;
- Plan and conduct daily test and inspections in support the construction schedule;
- Assist project management with resolution to project quality issues and nonconformity;
- Interface with customers regarding quality issues, and;
- Ensure quality documentation is compiled and completed for turnover.
To Be Successful in This Role, You Will Need:
- A minimum of five (5) years of related quality experience in field industrial settings, preferably with knowledge in multi-disciplined quality efforts in the civil, mechanical, structural and welding disciplines;
- Training and/or certification as a certified welding inspector, or equivalent;
- Knowledge in the utilization of construction codes and standards, such as, ASME, AWS, AISC, ACI;
- Report writing skills, including experience preparing and revising various quality documents and spreadsheets;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to supervise a quality control team, and;
- Must be willing to travel extensively, on a nationwide basis.
Why Build with Graycor's Growing, Dynamic Team?
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients, our partners, and each other.
We’re Building Something More.
ABOUT THE GRAYCOR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.
For more information, visit our website at www.graycor.com
The Graycor family of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer