|Graycor Company:||Graycor Construction Company|
|Location:||Chicago, IL (Oakbrook Terrace)|
As a marketing specialist with Graycor Construction Company, you will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative and operational tasks to assist operating company business development staff in the development, organization and maintenance of a clear, consistent, and positive image for the Company through collateral materials, publications, advertisements, presentations and events. Provide marketing/organizational services to business development staff.
- Assist with coordination and production of proposals, qualifications and presentations
- Create and disseminate marketing collateral, e.g., brochures, email blasts, newsletters and direct mailers
- Create and update resumes, project sheets, boilerplate and other information, as required
- Create and maintain company’s online presence through social media channels and website
- Manage client database including contacts, marketing lists and reports
- Coordinate project photography
- Assist in the development of award submittals
- Assist with the planning and coordination of special events, e.g., trade shows, career fairs, industry events, conferences and company events
- Manage and coordinate promotional items
- Maintain marketing supplies inventory
Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant discipline required
3-5 years of experience providing marketing support in the A/E/C industry, strongly preferred
Proficiency in the following software programs:
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher), required.
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator), required.
Proven skills for design, imagery, video, info-graphics, and other graphic design elements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A team player that is also able to work independently
Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time in a fast-pace environment.
Strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to effectively handle competing priorities and tight deadlines
Social media experience, a plus