|Graycor Company:||Early Construction Inc.|
|Location:||Atlanta, GA (Cartersville)|
The Proposal Coordinator will contribute to the proposal development process from start to finish and will provide support to the estimating team on proposal content and presentation.
The Proposal Coordinator will report to the Manager, Estimating. FLSA Status: Salaried, non-exempt.
- Coordinates with estimating leadership to prepare proposals and qualification documents including formatting, layout, technical writing and proofreading
- Assist in creating materials such as project write-ups, case studies, resumes and project photographs for proposal documents and client presentations
- Prepare written and graphical technical content by interfacing and interviewing field, marketing and business operations staff creating synthesized “one voice” documents and following Graycor company standards
- Research, write, and update information including project descriptions, resumes, project photographs, and other qualification materials
- Facilitate client presentation preparation including slide deck development
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing target dates for information gathering
- Read and analyze RFQ/RFP’s and edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements
- Work effectively with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely
- Interface with estimating and operations in the writing, editing, and publication of various types of documents
- Manage electronic proposal files, including network database and SharePoint files, and ensure file closeout procedures are followed
- Manages third-party procurement systems.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Associate’s degree in business, marketing, communication, journalism or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of four years of prior work experience in the construction industry involving proposal development; experience with a self-perform general contractor preferred.
- Collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office software skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading / editing skills (including grammar and punctuation).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow up / follow through on tasks.
- basic understanding of construction industry terminology is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, work independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.