|Graycor Company:||Graycor Industrial Constructors|
|Job Function:||Site Supervision|
At Graycor, You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Champion safety for the millwright team on the jobsite, ensuring they are properly trained, and monitoring their strict adherence to safety regulations. Safety is one of our core priorities.
- Manage direct labor forces and control the accuracy and quality of their work. Recognize and address any issues that may impede progress.
- Maintain project schedule controls and prepare project status reports.
- Interface with the local union officials to resolve any issues that arise.
- The ability to perform all responsibilities detailed above.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Millwright Superintendent within heavy industrial construction operations experience.
- OSHA 30 safety certification preferred.
- Must be familiar with a self-perform environment.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while adhering to established guidelines, policies, and specifications is crucial.
- The ability to travel extensively (up to 100%) and temporarily reside at the project site for extended periods of time, with travel home provided every other weekend.
Building Your Future is How We Build Ours. At Graycor, we seek out those with the highest potential and provide an empowering environment with tools that allow you to take ownership in your career development.
Stability Means Staying Ahead of the Curve. Graycor is committed to continuous improvement and reinvesting in evolving technologies. To ensure stability, we have a diversified project portfolio in a broad range of niche markets nationwide.
We Are Family. This is why we have an intense commitment to Safety. We want to make sure that every member of our Graycor family goes home each day to theirs. Our family-owned company also sponsors wellness and charitable events, casual employee get-togethers, lunch and learns, and other fun social events.
Our Greatest Asset? Our Name. Reputation is grown over time. Our dedication to our people and building trust has enabled us to cultivate long-term relationships with our clients, our partners, and each other.
Were Building Something More.
ABOUT THE GRAYCOR FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Established in 1921, the Graycor Companies provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to a wide variety of industrial and commercial construction markets across the US, Canada and Mexico. As a top ranking industry leader, Graycor commits to safe working environments, demands excellence and rewards passion.
As a diversified leader, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information, visit our website at www.graycor.com